Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

0-2

I was very happy with the way yesterday's $1K NLH was going until the last hour of the night. I had grinded a middle to below average stack for a good 4 hours before tripling up over the course of one round to over 30k (the average at the money). I was out about an hour later, after nothing went my way. I busted with 430ish of the 3000 players still left. There are way too many interesting hands to post (basically b/c I'm not really in the mood to take the time :) ).

I also busted in the $1500 O8 on Friday in the middle of the pack. I thought I played pretty well in it, but there is only so much you can do in a limit tourney if the cards aren't falling your way. I grinded it as best as I could, but it wasn't to be.

I get back in action on Monday in the $1500 PLO.

2 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

Keep the updates coming Pi.

Unknown said...

Take the time out to post some of your more critical hands. Comments will help your future decisions I feel. Also, remember you are even today. Don't look back at your fortunes and mishaps. Opportunities start today.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox