Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Horseshoe Hammond Update

I got up here on Monday to play the 2k PLO, but there weren't enough people in it for me to play.  So I dabbled in some cash games.  Today, I played the $500 NLH 6-max, but I busted pretty early in it making a big call down against a nutty guy.  I then entered the $200 PLO w/ $100 RBs.  Talk about a crazy rb period!!! Some drunk guy was in for at least 20 rebuys.  Anyways, I come back tomorrow (today) with 122k in chips with avg around 100k and 12 people left.  14 people cashed, and 1st prize is 18k and change plus a main event seat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glgl

TheGraveWolf said...

gl Pi. Got a good feeling.

Chris Viox said...

I ended up taking 5th. I played average, ran bad, probably got about what I deserved today.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox