Friday, February 12, 2010

Bring On the Curling!

Most people agree that the Summer Olympics are far superior to the Winter Olympics. However, with the Winter Olympics starting tonight, two of my favorite sports to watch are highlighted: hockey and curling.  Yes I said curling!  Shuffleboard on ice.  I love the strategy and the subtleties.  It has to be one of the harder "sports" to control your nerves to do a precise speed and direction type motion.  I will watch other events as I love most sports played on the highest platform, but I will try to catch as much of the two aforementioned ones as possible.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Curling is a total Pi sport.

TheGraveWolf said...

CURLING FTW!! Michal is trying to get me to join her on a curling team next winter. Epic.

GnightMoon said...

Agreed, Pi. Those are the two most watchable sports at the WO.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox