Monday, November 26, 2012

Awesome Week!

Hell has frozen over!

My little brother got married over the weekend.  For a long time, I wondered if the day would ever come.  It was an amazing celebration, with two great families.  I was thrilled to get to take part in it, and I couldn't be happier for him and Krissy.




Possibly my favorite non-wedding couple related moments had to involve my two kids.  It was an adult only wedding reception, but because they were both in the wedding party, they were invited to the reception.  My daughter was even asked to do the prayer before dinner.  In front of well more than 200 people, she calmly delivered an adorable prayer for the meal.  Everyone, was amazed at her poise. 



My son made a name for himself on the dance floor.  Showing off some moves and rhythm I never knew he had, the crowd encircled him for well more than 4 songs straight.  He continued to dance after this for over an hour as smaller crowds continued to watch him.  Here are some pictures from later in the evening of him:




And lastly a picture of Matt and the best man:

Congrats Matt and Krissy!

1 comment:

TheGraveWolf said...

Great pictures Chris. You have such a beautiful family. Happy holidays big stud!

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox