Monday, October 8, 2007

Down Time


I haven't touched any online poker since the end of the month. It has been a nice and much needed break. I may play tomorrow; I may not. What I will be doing is going to the Circuit Event at Caesars Indiana on the 20th. Tom is riding there with me, and we will be meeting Joel, Jason, Dan, and maybe Mandy and Nick there. Anyone else interested is welcome. Just let me know.


On a side note, good luck to Mr Thomas Fuller tomorrow. He is in the final 40 at the EPT Main Event at Baden. He currently sits in 4th place. The top 24 cash and first is a measley 900K and change. (Yes that is a Cuban.)

2 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

a cuban penis?

Chris Viox said...

Yes, good read. My picture editing skills are not Joelesque.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox