Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Aussie Update

Nothing big has happened down here, but that's not a bad thing. I am 0-2 in the two smaller tourneys I have played. However, online poker has gone fairly well the little I have played.

The view from our condo is awesome, and with the weather generally being in the low 80s (although today it is going to reach 97 apparently), it is a very relaxing time. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment in the "Docklands." It is a fairly new trendy area of Melbourne right on a docking area that is fairly close to the huge bay that Melbourne sits on. I wish I could provide a few pics, but I forgot the cord that connects my camera to the computer. Julie gets in next Monday, and I am really looking forward to seeing her and having her get a chance to have some time off from motherhood. She deserves a break, and I think she'll really enjoy this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see that you're doing well, Chris. I miss playing with you guys, but it helps that I can kep track of at least one of you. Nice job at WSOP this year. Keep up the blog _ I'l be reading. Hi to Julie.

Unknown said...

By the way, this is Brian Butki....

TheGraveWolf said...

Good luck on day 2 Pimaster

john said...

hi, look alive out there. post a blog one time.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox