Friday, August 21, 2009

Nationals Update

We got smoked in the final 3 games yesterday (the previous day got rained out). Our team was outmatched in pretty much every conceivable way. Honestly, it wasn't too much fun getting your ass kicked every game, but I did get to see fastpitch played at the highest levels.

On a side note this may have been may last truly competitive game. My desire has been dwindling this past year as I have been more focused on other aspects of my life. This may change when next spring comes around, but I don't know. I probably will play at some point in the future, but more than likely, it would be more just for fun or if someone needed me for a weekend. The only thing that kept me around this long is the guys on my team. As most of you know, my summers are crazy hectic, and I usually miss half of the season anyways. However, the comraderie of these guys has kept me around. That's what I would miss the most.

1 comment:

JB said...

Play until the day you don't want to show up for the game. We aren't getting any younger and the skills are diminishing.

If you are done, you can always pick the clubs back up and REALLY have a good time!

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox