Sunday, August 16, 2009

Soooooo Close!

I finished 8th in the Sunday Warmup on Stars today. This seems to be my money tournament this year (if you look back a couple posts ytou can see why). I had a great shot at some really big money for the first time online in a looooonnnngggg time, but it was not meant to be this time. I am out of the hole on the year; so that's good.

I really like where my game is right now. I seem to be making a lot of good reads that are minimizing my losing hands, maximizing my monsters, and picking up pots that shouldn't be mine. Yet, I know I am making a couple bad plays here and there that I need to cleanup.

Oh and Wolf - you still owe me some :)

1 comment:

TheGraveWolf said...

It's true - I thought I did okay up until the final table and then I started slacking pretty hardcore. I'll be sure to work on that for the next FT.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox