Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WSOP Update

I got out here last Friday to some bad news which I will spare you the details.  I played event #3 $1000 NLH on Saturday and busted a few levels in with really no chance.  On Sunday, I decided at the last minute to play event #4 $1500 Omaha H/L (good decision).  I ended up making it to the final day, and ultimately, I finished in 14th place for a decent payday.  I grinded a short stack for the better part of day 2 and all of day 3.  So I was satisfied with my finish.  I have loftier goals obviously, and this just wet my appetite for bigger things.

On a side note:  Matt Smith cashed decent in the $1000 NLH and is in day 2 of the $2500 2-7 Triple Draw event.  Tom Fuller cashed in the $1500 NLH, and Toph Moore is onto his 2nd table (and in the money) of the $5000 NLH Shootout.  Overall our group is off to a great start.  I told Tom a few days ago despite the bad start to the summer campaign (and maybe because of it), I have a real good feeling big things are ahead.

1 comment:

TheGraveWolf said...

congrats on the deep run. See you in about a week.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox