Saturday, July 5, 2008

Heartbreak

I am having a hard time actually writing this. Essentially I lost a 74K pot with 98h vs KK on a 982 flop. A king hit the turn. Average stack at the time was about 30K and I would have been sitting on 82K. A short time later I got busted with 99 vs A6 on a 766 board. That beat hit me about as hard as any I have ever taken. Not only was it the Main Event, but I was on a table I was owning with little risk. I could have coasted into day 2 with a very large stack. It wasn't meant to be, and now I am walking around in a daze trying to get my bearings.

I hope some of the other guys can make a deep run because my 2008 WSOP is over.....

4 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

Tough one Mr. Pi. Congrats on your final table and good luck next year.

Anonymous said...

Tough break, man.

Flat Branch Mortgage, Inc. said...

Tough break Chris stay focused and work hard things will bounce your way again!

Shawn V.T.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox