Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Interesting Facts from the Win

I was curious to see how I ran during my win last night. The only way I thought to look it up was to look at any allins I was involved in. I know this is a very simplified way to look at it. In any case, I definitely ran well but not extraordinarily well. In fact, I never sucked out once, but more importantly, I was never sucked out on either.

In coin flips, I went 2-2.
As a 2 to 1 dog I was 0-3.
As a 2 to 1 fav I was 8-0.
As a 4 to fav I was 3-0.
As a huge dog I was 0-1.
As a huge fav I was 2-0.
I had one lock for 1-0.

Overall, I went 16-6. I doubled up 3 times and had one triple up. I cannot ever remember hearing about a tourney where all hands did "as expected." Like Hellmuth said, "I guess if there were no luck, I'd win everyone of these!"

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox