Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3K HORSE

I got everything I wanted almost - a soft table that wasn't breaking and I played well, but the deck was unkind as I was pretty card dead after the first level (where I picked up 20 big bets). I grinded as long as I could while I watched some pretty weak play. However, in the last level of the night I ran pretty poorly. I lost 99 to AJ and 55 to 62 in holdem before tripling up in O8. My last hand typified the day though as I lost a 6543A to 6532A in Razz with three hands remaining in the day. Winning that pot would have given me some chips (7K) to play with entering day 2.

As long as I keep playing well something has to turn around soon (at least that's what I keep telling myself). As it is, I am still 0 for the series. My next event is the Stud 8/Omaha 8 tourney on Thursday.

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox