Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today's $1500

Loved my play, hated my luck. I chipped up early on with shit for hands. Cbets and easy to read bluffing opportunities got my chips up to 8500 or so. Then I lost a big pot where I turned my hand into a bluff on a 4 flush board where I knew the guy could only go with the A of the suit. Too bad he had it. Then I patiently grinded a 3500-4500 stack before an internet donk who had shoved big anytime there were limpers, did it again for the 3rd straight hand (for 4050 at the 100/200 level) after a guy limped. I wake up with QQ. He has 88 and dinks an 8 on the river for a 8700 pot. Next hand I'm allin blind for 75 plus my ante. I get AA (no joke!). 55 runs me down though lol. I'm surprisingly calm with the whole ordeal given the way everything has gone.

I play the 8 Game Mixed $2500 tomorrow. Things will turn eventually....right? :)

1 comment:

TheGraveWolf said...

I have a good feeling about the 8game mix. Gl sir.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox