Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wise Words from the "2nd Best Razz Player in the World"

Anyone who watched or knows about the Razz final table I played at the WSOP should find this somewhat humorous. This came from an article on Pocket 5's about Mr. Klodnicki:

In the $1,500 Razz event, Klodnicki finished as the runner up to fellow PocketFiver Barry barryg1 Greenstein. On his Razz experience, he admitted, “I don’t have much of a Razz background. I like playing the 9:30pm HORSE tournament on Full Tilt Poker. I really like mixing up games in order to take a break from hold’em and I’ve always found myself chipping up the most in Razz.” He commented on players in Razz tournaments he’s entered: “People tend to play every street badly in Razz. I don’t think many people know how to play it properly. Knowing about odds is really important as well.”

1 comment:

TheMasterJ said...

before i read ur blog i read that article and was laughing out loud

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox