Monday, August 18, 2008

FTOPS Wrap-Up

Overall, I had a pretty bad/good series in my opinion. By this I mean, I lost a fair amount of money in the actual tourneys, but I won the contest I was in (because I had the most cashes of anyone in it). As a result, I actually made a little for the series. Furthermore, I thought I played really well in most of the events, but I could never break through for the big score. I cashed 5 times in 25 events. This is right around my historical rate of 18-20% and is perfectly fine. I also bubbled two big events (less than one table from the money).

In summary, if I had not won the contest, this would have been a very disappointing series because I felt I gave myself a good shot to get a big score, but it just didn't develop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Chris,

its Anthony I played with you in the $1500 event at the wsop. I sat to your left all day. I was wondering if you would like to trade blog links? I could not find your email so just decided this was the best way to get a hold of you. You can email me at anthony@totalprosports.com

thanks, ap

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox