Friday, September 19, 2008

Major Disappointment

So I was kicking ass in the $500 NLH 6-Handed w/ Rb's. I was chip leader or top 5 for about 3 hours straight. I was playing well and getting Jamie Golded. Then 3 hands took me from near the top to out in a fairly short time.

Hand 1) 350K for me - I raise with QJc from the SB. The BB calls. QJ2 flop two hearts I think. I cbet and he just calls. K on the turn. He bets 27K (about 60% pot), I shove his last 100k in. He insta calls with T9.

Hand 2) 250K for me - I raise 9800 w/ AQ UTG. DuckU reraises me from the BB to 36K leaving himself 70k. I had been really active and he was steamed at the time. In either case for 25 BBs I think its a fairly easy shove. He tanked and called with 99. He won the race.

Hand 3) 130K for me - 5 handed active UTG raises to 10K. I call from button. T44 flop two diamonds. He bet 18k I raised to 55K (half my stack). He shoved me in w/ QT. I miss.

I finished a respectable 56th in a very tough field, but another low payday is hard to take when I was in a great position for so long. I now have 7 cashes in 27 events, and I think I am roughly down $500. GROSSSSSSS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing results you have. I has played every WCOOP event, has 0 cashes, and is down 100x as much as you are. GG sir.

TheGraveWolf said...

Wow, is Yoda using a fake account again??

Anonymous said...

Associate me with Tom McEvoy, do not. Hmmmmmm.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox