Friday, May 2, 2008

Lady Luck

By my brother's recommendation, I am writing this blog.

When lady luck is on your side in poker, it is a wonderful and powerful ally.....but when it turns against you, it is a mean old bitch. I am currently in the midst of a nearly 50K downswing in "luck" (as measured by some software I have) during the past 12 days. Now I am not down 50k in real money because my EV was nearly 30K in the black. However, you can do the math to see approximately what I am down. Normally this would be very frustrating. However, with me in the midst of my WSOP push (so I have the funds I need for the events), this has been very painful. I am now 25K short of my minimum goal I set for myself at the beginning of the year.

Hopefully this blog will turn the tide. If not, at least I tried Matt :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you have been playing the 25 max games at bodog...if not, i have been playing with someone else with the name PiMaster

Chris Viox said...

I have been b/c they put $50 in my acct. I've never really had any money on that site. Actually kind of a stress reliever from the bigger games.

Anonymous said...

If you want more on Bodog and can trade for another site let me know and I'll ask support if I can xfer to you one time. Got way more money on there than I'd ever need for 10/20 which rarely runs anyways.

ReM

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox