Thursday, May 29, 2008

Leg 2 - Boulder to Richfield

As dull as the first and longest leg of this journey was, this one was delightful. A short time after leaving Boulder, Tom and I took route 6 to connect with I-70. Route 6 wound through some beautiful green mountains. However, I-70 was just as good even as the landscape changed to desert in western Colorado. The multitude of canyons you drive through or can see from the highway was right up my alley. After passing through Grand Junction, the road is very isolated from other cars as well as places to stop. This made for a very peaceful ride. We arrived in Richfield, Utah just before 9 in the evening. We drove for 8 hours, but it was about as easy of an 8 hour drive as you can imagine.

Today, we will arrive in Vegas sometime midafternoon. Tom's WSOP starts tomorrow in the 10k PL Holdem. I don't play until Saturday or Sunday in the 1500 NL Holdem.

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox