Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 4 Anyone?

I am on to day 4 of the WSOP Main Event (somehow). All day it was like pulling teeth until finally with 30 minutes left in the day I finally won a big hand with AA vs QQ. It was easily my toughest day yet, despite the fact the table wasn't all that difficult. I wasn't getting any hands to speak of, and these guys were not the easiest to win a pot off of without actually having something.

Nonetheless, I move on with 233,500. Average is slightly above this. Also Paul (293k) and Joel (313K) are still kicking. We should hit the money sometime early in the day (maybe 3 hrs in or so).

Doyle - Phil Ivey 371k Dan Harrington 181k
Jason - Isaac Baron 208k
Nick/Matt - Chris Viox 234k, Joe Sebok 298k
Joe - Justin Bonomo 518k
Joel - Phil Hellmuth 485k, Elky 1.4mil
Tom - JC Tran 119k
Chris - Joe Hachem 240k
Matt S - done

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox