Saturday, July 4, 2009

On to Day 2

I will be playing on day 2 of the Main Event with a starting stack of 43550. This should be just about average. I had what I would call a very "professional" day. I was pretty much flop dead all day, except for a few hands. I made the most out of what I got, and picked my spots well at a bad table. The guy on my left was super laggy, but ran about as bad as I've seen. When he got knocked out a big stack sat down. He was very good, and wasn't afraid to make big bluffs. Then the guy 3 to my left was the biggest floater ever. He hated to fold post and made some insane call downs. I never hit anything of note against him to take him to value town. Then the guy 3 to my right was apparently Gbmantis (an extremely good online player). He came to the table in level 2 with 60k already.

So a laggy bludgeoner to my right, a lag then huge bluffer to my left, and a super call station to my left made for many difficult spots. I will therefore take my stack with a smile and hope for a better draw for day 2. Good luck to virtually all my friends tomorrow. Almost everyone I know is playing except for a couple playing on Monday.

5 comments:

ReMMy said...

Way to go PI!!!

Anonymous said...

When is your day 2?

Godar

Chris Viox said...

Tuesday, also Tom Fuller, Matt Viox, Matt Smith, Paul Wasicka, Joel Patchell, and Matt Doyle, all made it through yesterday and play on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

good luck my Yiox

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good night Yiox!

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox