Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 4

I played fairly well in this shortened version of a day. I did botch one hand but got lucky, and I made a big, but incorrect fold on another hand when I went with my read. The latter hand, in particular, was extremely strange and sickening. By tomorrow, it won't matter though. I have 201k with the average somewhere in the mid 400s I think. 407 players remain, so I will see what I can do tomorrow with my 25 big blind stack. I have plenty of time (and patience), and hopefully I can catch a few breaks and get a hold of some chips.

On a side note I played at my 1st feature table (it was the secondary feature table). I was seated with Joe Hachem, Peter Eastgate, Surindar Sunar, and Burt Boutin. So look for me when they do Day 4 coverage on ESPN. However, I fear the only hand they may show of me is the one I incorrectly folded :( So if that happens I won't look too good (weeeeeeee!).

WSOP Contest

Doyle - Phil Ivey, Dan Harrington
Nick/Matt - Chris Viox, Joe Sebok
Joel - Phil Hellmuth (3 pts), Chris Ferguson (2 pts - somehow missed him previously) Elky
Tom - JC Tran
Chris - Joe Hachem
Joe - Justin Bonomo (3pts)
Matt S - none
Jason - none

1 comment:

JB said...

Good work. Keep it up!

In regards to a possible bad TV spot; they air the Cubs games almost everyday on at least one station so it can't be that bad.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox