Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ideal Day

I am on to Day 3 of the Main Event with a slightly above average chip stack of 114K. Given the fact I was working on 3 to 4 hours sleep, I am very pleased with how the day went climbing from 43K to where I ended. I had a very tough table draw, and to increase my stack by more than 2.5x is more than I hoped for.

I now play Friday when all the remaining players are finally combined for the first time.

Good Luck on Wednesday for the following: Tom Fuller, Matt Viox, Matt Doyle, Seth Fischer, Paul Wasicka, Joel Patchell, and Matt Smith. Hopefully most of these guys can make it through to Friday also.

4 comments:

Thumb Master said...

Way to go Yiox. Guess you won't be making the Edwardsville tournament. I sometimes wonder where your priorities lie...

Chris Viox said...

I know. I'm debating playing the rest of this thing so I can get home for that instead!

JB said...

Congrats! Hope days 4,5,6... are to come.

Anonymous said...

Good work V. Now lay the hammer down. I want a reason to go to Vegas in November!

Godar

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox