Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Blues

In the Sunday majors (all $200+ buyin tournies plus some FTOPS and SCOOPs) this year:

3/62 (all 3 cashes in the Sunday Warmup on Pokerstars)
-$15,323

Yes I am 0 for the Stars Sunday Million, the FT Sunday Brawl, the FT 750k, and the UB 200K plus some HORSE, Razz and FTOPS/SCOOPs.

That's the bad news.

The good news: my big score of the year was in a $55 NLH on Stars back in January (which happened to be on a Sunday). As a result, my overall net on Sundays is actually positive. It just doesn't feel like it.

2 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

If you end up entering any competitions/make any bets regarding upcoming FTOPS/WCOOP I hope you will post them and results.

GnightMoon said...

I think many pros feel like Sundays are always a disaster for them, when most of these same players are net winners on Sundays.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox