Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nationals

I leave tonight with my family for Des Moines, Iowa. My fastpitch softball team, the Belleville Stallions, is playing in a national softball tournament there. We are hardly going to be one of the favorites because our pitching is below average in a tournament like this, but I think we can win a few games if we play well. If you have any interest in checking in to see how we are doing, here is the website: http://2007ws.nafafastpitch.com/a_major.htm. They have the bracket, box scores, etc., that you can view.

On a side note, the temperature there is supposed to be in the low 80s. I haven't seen that in St. Louis in at least 3 weeks if not more. In fact, the past week in a half has been hovering around the 100 degree mark.

Wish our team luck!

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox