Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Further Update

Basically on Sunday, nothing went too well. I cashed in 1 of the 13 events I played for a measly $300 (and like 22 pts). I got close in 2 or 3 events, but nothing worth noting. Monday, continued the trend with an 0 for 6 night. I went fairly deep in 5 of the 6, but couldn't get into the cash. I know this is far from an abnormal streak for tourneys, but at the same time it is frustrating.

Furthermore right after busting out of the last tourney last night, one of my computers froze up. When I tried to reboot, Windows wouldn't load up. I have it getting worked on today by the tech guy my office uses. He seems to think it shouldn't be much of an issue after he repairs some of the files Windows uses to boot, but until it is working and in my hands, I am not too confident (my hard drive went down earlier this year, and I had to get a new one).

I am ranked 42nd on Pocket Fives for the month. The good news is I only have 9 cashes. Many of the guys in front of me have more, but are averaging far less points per cash. Since you can only count 20 cashes, and I certainly will have 20 cashes by the end of the month, average points per cash is the most relevant number. Only 12 of the 41 guys in front of me have a better average.

3 comments:

. said...

this may sound crazy, but you can put pictures in your blog too

TheGraveWolf said...

Who cares about pictures? The only pic i want to see is a screenshoot of the pocketfives leader board at the end of the month with the name pimaster at the top.

Bag said...

That would be much more appealing than pictures of diseased cock.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox