Monday, September 24, 2007

The Stretch Run

I am taking most of today off after some brutal tourneys early this afternoon. I plan on putting my best effort forward over the next six days. I'm not going to lie; with a family and other responsibilities, the last week or so has been difficult. The WCOOP runs at a very bad time for me (through dinner and bedtime for the kids).

I haven't had a significant cash over the past 10 days, despite being 4 for 15 in the WCOOP. As a result, I have dropped into the mid 40's on the pocket five rankings for the month. That's not bad for the amount of tourneys I have played compared to most of the guys up there, but it is still well short of my target.

This Saturday is the huge 5K Horse event in the WCOOP. I was hoping to put up about half of that myself unless I have a huge score before then. If anyone wants to buy a piece of my action (you'd have 100% of the amount you buy of me), just let me know.

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox