Wednesday, June 25, 2008

58th

At least I didn't get teased with a deep run. I played two hands. One I called a raise pre and folded on a complete whiff post. The next I raised with A6cQ4s only to get called by two guys (one allin). Flop came T(97s). I shoved and the other guy had a fairly simple call getting about 5 to 1 even though he only had A247. The other guy showed KK22?!? (not exactly the hand I want to go with calling allin). In any case they only held 1 spade combined. I even got a nice tease with an offsuit 5 coming on the turn to give me an open ender. However, the 4 on the river sealed it for me.

In other news, I can safely say I already miss my wife and kids, and they've barely been gone. Anyone who has kids knows how great it is to come home to children who love you unconditionally. They run and give you a hug as soon as you walk in the door and just want to cuddle. Who cares that you busted from a big tourney on the bubble? Also, my wife is wonderful and a saint for taking care of the kids on her own for basically a month and a half straight.

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox