Saturday, June 14, 2008

Momma said I can talk again (at least for 1 day)

Today was easily my best day of poker in a while. I know it was Razz, but almost all of my decisions were spot on Even when I was wrong, I felt like like it was a proper play. My table started out super juicy...beyond my lofty expectations even. The two worst guys lasted a significant amount of time while some of the better players busted early. Everything seemed to play out beautifully. I don't have a huge stack, but I am a fair amount above average with 20,500. Average is around 13k I think. I don't even think I ran that well. In my estimation, I ran a little above average maybe, but I didn't spew a bit and made some thin value bets and some big calls with very marginal hands.

I'm not sure what my table will look like tomorrow, but if I can continue my play and dodge the bad luck, I like my chances.

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox