Monday, June 30, 2008

50th

Today was one of the more frustrating days of poker I've had. Most times I raised, I got shoved on, and I had 3 guys at my table regularly shoving for 15 to 20 BB's. I only woke up with 3 hands the whole day - AA (bought the BB from the SB), AKc bought the blinds, QQ (busted a shove monkey).

I wasn't really upset with my finish considering I could never get anything going. Plus I won a huge pot allin with A8 vs AK. However, after that hand I lost A9 to 88 for a big pot and KQ to JJ when I was short to go busto. Another final table would have been sweet, especially given the size of the field and therefore the size of the prizepool, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

I maybe done until the main event starts. I will be playing day 1b (which means this Friday, July 4th). With some luck and good play, hopefully I can make it 3 straight cashes in the Main, and with some really good luck and great play ---- who knows...........

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox