Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally!!!!

I just ended today with the chip lead going into the final table of the Razz tourney with 359,500. Second is around 220,000 and is Barry Greenstein. Also of note is Archie Karas. For those who don't know, Archie is famous for going on a legendary streak on the craps tables and in heads-up poker matches. He rode it up to supposedly more than $40 million before losing it all. However, he was also known for taking on all challengers in heads up Razz.

I went on a sick rush to end the day. With 16 left I had 128K which was slightly above average. Over the next 45 minutes, I rode it up to my current stack, and eight guys quickly busted. Alot happened during the day, including my being allin 4 times. Two of the times I doubled I had less than 5K at the 2000/4000 level.

Anyways I am started to crash here.

Happy father's day dad! Love ya.

2 comments:

crackaj said...

Happy Father's Day to you.
Sending positive thoughts and lots of face cards your way. Looking forward to the next post.
JB

TheGraveWolf said...

Face cards are not good in razz. Here's to sending you a ton of aces.

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox