Monday, June 9, 2008

On to Day 2....barely

I'm pretty tired, but suffice to say I have made day 2 of the 2k Omaha H/L event with only 5k. We started with 4k. I won few pots for the majority of the day. To be honest, my hands just sucked. Fortunately, I hit one 10 minute rush to go from 4k to 10k. Outside of that, it was pretty much sit on my hands for 8 levels. The only significant pot that I got screwed on, I chopped 3 ways after flopping the nuts. The river cost me about 6K and would have got me to about 15k at the time. I feel I played super strong outside of one hand. I truly think the vast majority of the field would not have made it through the day given my hands. Hopefully, this will pay off tomorrow (actually later today) with a strong run.

2 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

good luck

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Chris! Stay positive and focused! Life is Good!

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox