Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boring but alive...

I made it to day two of the $1500 PLO8 tourney today. We are barely into the money and I am on a short stack of 16,100. Average is about 31K. I was up to about 23K early into the 5th level, but from that point on I never went above 23K or below 15K. I would chip up in small pots and then blind off. I never picked up much of anything. However, in this game you can survive a long time with nothing if you play patient and smart. I am hoping the patience I displayed the last 4 levels today pay off tomorrow with a nice rush.

My wife and kids leave tomorrow for home. It was a nice change of pace to have them here, and I wish they could stay longer. It's always nice to come home after a bad day at the tables to three people who are just happy to see you. Hopefully, my wife will be able to come back out here in early July, and drive back with me once the series is done.

No comments:

A Slice of Pi - Life Is Good

Chris Viox